Thursday, October 18, 2012

Alex Charalambous


Alex Charalambous (RAF Regiment) pictured above is working at Linnet Clough this week assisting Chesterfield College UPS tutors run the public service induction residential. Alex is a former UPS learner (2009/11) and completed his RAF training on 12th of October 2012. He volunteered to work with the RAF Careers training team at Linnet Clough before joining RAF 34 Squadron RAF Leeming.

Alex explained to learners attending this years camp "My RAF career was launched when I enrolled on the Chesterfield College UPS course in September 2009 and successfully passed Linnet Clough training in October of the same year. In 2011, I returned to Linnet as a 2nd year mentor and had the opportunity to work with Cpl Richie Wilson from RAF Careers (Sheffield) I was assisted through the recruit process by both Richie and my course tutors. RAF Regiment training was tough however, as a result of the training I received whilst completing the BTEC UPS level 3 course I was well prepared"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment, your comment will be published following moderation.