Thursday, October 18, 2012

Pass out




Learner Comments

 Zack Fletcher - Tuesday, 23 October 2012, 02:40 PM

 LINNET CLOUGH WAS VERY EMOTIONAL AND IT TOUCHED ME IN MANY ASPECTS, BEING ABLE TO BOND WITH MY PEERS AND HAVING PRODUCTIVE TEAM BUILDING REALLY MADE ME FEEL WELCOME AND EXTREMELY HAPPY THAT I HAVE CHOSEN CHESTERFIELD COLLEGE. MANY THANX


Sam Stone - Wednesday, 24 October 2012, 12:18 AM

To my surprise I have really enjoyed this course. I find drill very rewarding and can see a vast improvement both as an Individual and as a team as a whole. The fitness was a lot harder than I anticipated although I have pushed through it and refused to give in. Cooking in the field is something that I have found very enjoyable and have realised the minimum amount of equipment required in order to survive. I found the timelines very hard to adhere to although as the course progressed I found through better preparation I was able to meet the timings. I am looking forward to getting home and seeing my family and girlfriend who I have missed while being away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment, your comment will be published following moderation.