Thursday, October 25, 2012

2nd Year Mentoring & Support


Daniel Cartwright - Thursday, 18 October 2012, 09:58 AM

I have just finished my 2 and half days as staff at Linnet Clough and I loved it. I was great to bring a large group of people together and help and support them through their Linnet experience. I enjoyed cooking for over 60 people and the food was great. I really enjoyed then night ex, and watching the transformation of the first year from arriving in their street clothes and not having much of a bond with each other, to leaving smartly in uniform and knowing how important team work and respect for others is and also how helping each other is very important. 
Thanks to the staff they were great and if I progress to HND next year I will try and go to Linnet again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment, your comment will be published following moderation.