Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Fitness First



2012 UPS Learner's completing a fitness session with UPS Darryl Waters and RAF Cpl Craig James - Meeting UPS BTEC Criteria Fitness Testing.


Learner Comment 

Abigail Richardson - Tuesday, 23 October 2012, 11:52 PM

I have enjoyed my time at Linnet Clough even though it has been very difficult. I have been challenged in PT and getting myself organized I have worked hard and I hope that I will pass the course. I did not think that I was capable of the things that I have done. My favourite activity has been the night exercise and cooking our own meals using military cookers and ration packs. 
The hardest part is getting everyone to work together and communicate.

Wish me Luck

Abbie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment, your comment will be published following moderation.