Thursday, October 25, 2012

Group Photo BTEC & NCFE Level 2 and 2nd Year Support Team


Owen Palfreyman - Friday, 19 October 2012, 10:10 AM

At Linnet Clough I discovered that when things get challenging and hard you just continue to keep going and push yourself further as this helps you get more out of it. I learnt that I am more confident in making decisions and sticking by them. Being in 3 section, which was my team, we learnt that it is extremely important to always look out for one another and keep everyone motivated. 3 section as a whole did very well as we enjoyed working with each other and got on with everything.

This has helped me in my chosen career as I have gained more confidence in myself and this will help me in my career plan to go into the Royal Military Police. Also it has definitely improved my Physical fitness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment, your comment will be published following moderation.